KDE Coordinator

Salam,

I have received a phone call today morning from Mr. Zawawi (our KDE
Coordinator). He has informed me that due to personal issues he was
unable to act as coordinator in the past weeks. He also promised to be
able to better do things in the coming week (or so).

It seems that Internet access was not easy to come by and hence the
inability to let others know of his status.

For those translating for KDE (if you exist!), please do carry on --
your coordinator will soon be back in action ;)

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |