Re: KDE arabic translation is about to be 100% but

On Yaum al-Sabt 13 Thu al-Qi`dah 1425 2:03 pm, Jasem Mutlaq wrote:
> > Congratulations to all of us with 99% KDE translation now. I would
> > complete it
> > to 100% if arabeyes and Mr. Jasem allow me to translate kstars.
>
> No please. Let me translate KStars myself. This program needs a person with
> some technical background in Astronomy. In the past, others tried to
> translate it and I had to re-do my translation over and over.
>
> I'll work on it today.

No problem since you have this great sticky bit set ;)

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA