Re: KDE arabic translation is about to be 100% but

On Yaum al-Sabt 13 Thu al-Qi`dah 1425 1:28 am, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> On Thursday 23 December 2004 17:39, Munzir Taha wrote:
> > Now since we have almost finished the translation, I am not asking for a
> > cvs access. All I want is just someone (coolo?) to make a sync for us. I
> > can send him those files to commit them or he can grab them from arabeyes
> > until the Arabic KDE maintainer find time to do a sync.
>
> I have no problem with a second coordinator that does the sync.

This was exactly what I was asking for.

> I'm just
> asking for two things: a) it's OKed by the team leader of that language

I am not sure of this ;)

> and
> b) it's _one_ person that uses the account.

Also what I asked for but for some reason Mr. Elzubeir didn't welcome this in
favor of a general account!

> You so far always requested a group account and you have to understand
> we're not giving away such open accounts.

Completely understood since there should be someone responsible of the
translation. Thanks!

> Greetings, Stephan

Congratulations to all of us with 99% KDE translation now. I would complete it
to 100% if arabeyes and Mr. Jasem allow me to translate kstars.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
KACST