Re: KDE arabic translation is about to be 100% but

Hi Munzir,

Will all the respect I have for arabeyes, maybe this project should be
handeled using KDE's CVS and not arabeyes. You are aiming at a shooting
target, it will save you time, just usnig the KDE's CVS.

With OpenOffice and GNome, you did not have such problems, since those project
have "stable" strings. KDE does not, it changes too much (as you already
know) between versions, and sometimes (rarely) minor.

KDE needs much more then I18N, it needs also a lot of I10N, and GUI fixes. I
think it's more productive to waste the time you spend in merging versions
and commiting to 2 CVSs, in using KDE, and hunting for RTL/BIDI bugs.

But again, what do I know ... :)

ביום חמישי, 23 בדצמבר 2004, 18:39, נכתב על ידי Munzir Taha:
(yada yada yada)...
--
diego, kde-il translation team, http://www.kde.org/il