Re: version 0.2 of Arabic Firefox .xpi and Linux screenshots

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 23:18:29 +0200, Diego Iastrubni <elcuco at kdemail dot net> wrote:
> I see you have the prev/next buttons reversed. You should also use a theme
> which reverses them (or hack the mozilla's code to do that for you).

I found one on Mozilla FTP servers [1], I'm using it now with Firefox
1.0, working fine.

> BTW:
> in the search combo, dont you think the icon should be on the left?

it is possible to make it left to right like the location bar, but I
thought of making RTL as the Arabic user is more likely to search for
arabic terms, how is the general feel about this? Should it be LTR
like the location bar?

Thanks,

-Ayman

[1] http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/0.10/contrib-localized/firefox-1.0PR.rtl-theme.jar