Re: version 0.2 of Arabic Firefox .xpi and Linux screenshots

I see you have the prev/next buttons reversed. You should also use a theme
which reverses them (or hack the mozilla's code to do that for you).

Such themes are found on the net, just google for them.
http://www.aymanh.com/images/firefox10ar-linux-01.png
http://www.aymanh.com/images/firefox10ar-linux-04.png

BTW:
in the search combo, dont you think the icon should be on the left?

ביום שני, 20 בדצמבר 2004, 00:43, נכתב על ידי Ayman Hourieh: