Re: great progress in Arabic Firefox 1.0

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 00:54:35 +0100, Michelle Konzack
<linux4michelle at freenet dot de> wrote:

> Does Firefox not recognize the standard locale ?

No, AFAIK. You need to use commandline arguments.

> I have tried ar_MA but it does not work :-(

ar-JO is the only Arabic locale we have for now, use it to get the
Arabic interface.

For French, run Firefox with the following arguments:

firefox -UILocale fr-FR -contentLocale FR

And so on for other languages.

You can get langpacks for Firefox from Mozilla FTP servers [1].

Good luck.

[1] http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/1.0/linux-i686/xpi/

--
Ayman Hourieh