great progress in Arabic Firefox 1.0

Salam all,

At last, translate tools problems are fixed thanks to the devs, I'm
posting from Arabic Firefox 1.0 :)

I have noticed some strings that need fixing, and we need a rtl theme,
I'll devote the next days to Firefox so hopefully the final Arabic 1.0
release will be very soon.

I'll do some CVS commits and create beta .jar and .xpi packages
tomorrow, so we can test and fix strings. Expect an update tomorrow, I
still have some work to finish this night before moving to Firefox.

Sorry again for the delays, first it was translate bugs, and then some
life issues.

-Ayman

PS: Arabic Firefox looks great BTW :)