Re: great progress in Arabic Firefox 1.0

Good evening Ayman,

Am 2004-12-14 22:34:02, schrieb Ayman Hourieh:
> Salam all,
>
> At last, translate tools problems are fixed thanks to the devs, I'm
> posting from Arabic Firefox 1.0 :)
>
> I have noticed some strings that need fixing, and we need a rtl theme,
> I'll devote the next days to Firefox so hopefully the final Arabic 1.0
> release will be very soon.

I have a version of arabbix where I have 'mozilla' in RTL
but it can not be used with another LTR locale.

THE PROBLEM:

I habe multi-user and multi-Language environements like

        de      en      fr      tr      ar      fa

I need to have Mozilla or Firefox availlable for all 4 locales,
which mean for the first four LTR and for the last two RTL.

Does this work with your version of Firefox ?

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi