Re: great progress in Arabic Firefox 1.0

--- Ayman Hourieh <aymanh at gmail dot com> wrote:
> At last, translate tools problems are fixed thanks to the devs, I'm
> posting from Arabic Firefox 1.0 :)

Mabrook - keep up the great work.  I hope your ssh/irc situation is
being taken care of as you are missed dearly :-)

Do also please look into uploading your work to mozilla.org as well
to get them to accept this work for anyone else looking to download
and re-build.  Last I remember, they offered various language add-ons.