Re: Localization-config package

My apologies to all. Konstantinos asked me where he should send the email on
localizations and I gave him this address, I did not know it would contain an
attachement this large.

Specifically this a thread regarding a package that handles the localization of
debian edu. This email was supposed to contain only two emails in the thread
but the whole thread was sent by mistake.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Abdulaziz,

--- Konstantinos Margaritis <markos at debian dot gr> wrote:

> The package is now uploaded in Debian so you can check it from there.
> I'd gladly include support for Arabic, but you'll have to help me in
> that :-)
>
> Regards
>
> Konstantinos
[...]