Re: gnome status report

Salam,
Glad to hear this is back :)
Just now, I've finished translating gnomemeeting.po
(670 translated messages, 4 untranslated messages.) I
promised the project's maintainer (Sandras) to finish
it about a month ago, and now it's ready.
If you are interested, I can email it to you and/or
CVS COMMIT it ;)
Yes, it needs a revision ofcourse, but I really spent
quite a time translating it.

Ossama