Re: I don't receive maillist postings :(

--- hafid71 at gawab dot com wrote:
> السَّلام عليكم،
>
> لا زلت لا أتلقى رسائل القائمة البريديَّة.
> أعدت تفعيل خيار استقبال الرَّسائل
> لكن دون جدوى.

You do seem to have a problem with your email since I see lots
of bounce messages in mailman's log files from your email address.
That is nothing we can help with - I recommend you try a different
host and/or possibly bounce your email yourself via a secondary
host.  A simple work around is to create and use a 'yahoo' email.

>From what I see you seem to keep getting unsubscribed from the lists
periodically due to this problem (again, not much we can do from our
end).  Sorry.

Keep up the great effort.  What you note about the consistency is very
important and I'm hoping to see more replies to your emails.

A suggestion though, do please try to keep your emails short and to the
point (and try to never use CP-1256 and always stick to UTF-8 :-)