Re: KDE-i18n Project Status

Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:

On Sun, Mar 02, 2003 at 09:12:05AM +0300, Ossama Khayaat wrote:

Assalamou Alaikom,
This is great. I'm able to give at least *1 hour* a day to help in KDE

and maybe more in the weekends.

That is great! I would suggest you take on the kdebase/ then.

Now, before I can reall help in translation, I need help in setting up

KBabel.
As I read in the translators FAQ that I must setup the Dictionary Database, but I couldn't get that
at all in RedHat 7.3. I'm using the RedHat updated KBabel (I think 0.9.6) still when I goto
Settings -> Configure Dictionary, I find only PO Auxiliary and PO compendium, but not
the Translation Database! It doesn't even appear in any other place.
I tried downloading version 1.1 and compile it. But still the same problem.

Am I missing the module or what?

No, you are not missing anything. Unfortunately that feature is no longer part of KBabel, so you will have to do without it.

later