Re: KDE-i18n Project Status

Hello again,
After a long testing time, compiling and failing, I decided to install Mandrake 9.0 and thank Allah I finally found it has the Configure Dictionary option.
Now, because the stupid Windows 2000 Advansed Server on my machine crashed, now I had to re-install everything.
Hopefully, I will begin to work on the translation tomorrow. But, please just tell me for now what do I have to begin with. I noticed that Isam is working on the kdebase (maybe).

Ossama