Re: Math and Scientific Terminology in Maalam

Would this be helpful for Translating KDE and GNOME?

Ossama Khayat

Imed Chihi wrote:

Youcef,

I paid a visit to the ALECSO library and the guy there came up with a couple of intresting references, they're both in Arabic, I'm typing here my best guess for a translation:

== BOOK 1 ====================================
ALECSO
Arabisation Coordination Bureau

Unified Dictionay Series: number 27

Volume 4: Unified Dictionary for Computer Science Terms
         [English - French - Arabic]

Edition 2000

ALECSO

Volume 3: Unified Dictionary for Mathematics and Astronomy Terms
         [English - French - Arabic]

Edition Tunis, 1990

They cost about TND 13 (~USD 10). Again, if you're interested, I can ship a (photo)copy via snail mail.

-Imed