Re: Translation projects' status ?

On Thursday 25 December 2003 13:52, Youcef Rabah Rahal wrote:
> Salam,
>
> 1/ Compare your sgml with the ones that are on CVS, in term of the syntax
> used.
> 2/ Be SURE that you have the correct output BEFORE you commit it (ie. don't
> wait the script to do it for you and then find that it is totally messed
> up, look into the script which is on CVS to be sure about the command to
> run: http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/scripts/www/docs-sync/docs-sync.py).

Sorry Youcef! It turned out to be a problem from my side. Fixed now! BTW: Do
you know Abdul Galil's dog story? That story affect me a lot
when I was young and alhamdullilah your dog is not within easy reach.

--
Munzir Taha
PGP Key available:

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status (MAPS)
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distros/mdkarabicsupport-en/
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA