gnome status (I k I a m t m u)

Salam All,

This is the latest gnome status ( I Know I Am Making Too Many Updates),

Here I am for a new status report, too many too much too boring ? ;) BUT
you have to read them to have hope that something is happening here!

What was done?

I completed the following files:

ALL the Desktop libs : atk, at-spi, gail,libbonobo, libbonoboui,
libgnome, libgnomeui, gnome-vfs, gnome-mime-data, libgnomecanvas (which
didn't change anyway), glib only gtk+ where I am at string 800 from
1300!

>From the desktop itself nearly all the newly added modules are done, and
also the old ones:
acme, bug-buddy, eel, eog, epiphany, file-roller, gcalctool,
gconf-editor, ggv, gnome-icon-theme (didn't change), gnome-mag,
gnome-media, gnome-themes (didn't change), gnomemeeting (not revised yet
done by Ossama), gok, gpdf, gtksourceview, gucharmap, libgnomeprint,
libgnomeprintui, libwnck, nautilus-cd-burner, nautilus-media (didn't
change), vte, yelp, zenity.

All these files are clean with good grammar (well I hope it is good
grammar), and accurate vocabulary.

So what is still in the pipes?

+ gtk+ but very smooth
+ Nautilus Uuuuhhhh
+ metacity I am at string 300 of 400 I think the only problem with it
that the strings are paragraphs not really strings...
+ gnopernicus was done by Azawawi but when taking a second look at some
strings in it, it seemed to me  that I need to rewrite the some strings,
well Azawawi did a great job still some strings need to be rewritten...
+ And then all the gnome-somethings: gnome-utils, gnome-panel and gedit
done but not revised.
+ completely missing are gnome-applets (1300 strings) gnome-terminal,
gnome-session, gnome-control-center, gnome-games.

That's the Desktop to the sidenotes now: I completed rhythmox and totem,
gdeklets and sound-juicer, began work on evolution and abiword. Gaim was
also done by Ossama thanx Ossama!!!

Any question? Any critic?
Please ask!

yours