Re: Translation projects' status ?

--- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:
> > + Gnome-2.6 status notes approx 18% is translated ONLY
> >     http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.6/index.html
> >   Arafat did you upload your 2.6 translations ?
> >   Arafat why is our CVS tree lacking hierarchy/modules that they list ?
> >   ie. compare --
> >     http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.6/ar/index.html
> >     http://www.arabeyes.org/misc/gnome_status_bar.html
> >   I think we are not mirroring their hierarchy and we need to be.
>
> first answer to firat Q ;) would be this link:
>
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.6/ar/index.html

This is the same link as noted above (second one).  So we are at 18% ?
What constitutes "done" (you did note that 2.6 is almost done, right) ?

> About your second question well I can code a little bit in Basic and
> Logo ;) so if I can write a new script with one of these languages then
> no problem!

So are you saying we need to mirror their hierarchy ?  If so, that can
be done by either me or Elzubeir (upon his return) easily.

    TREE                    Percentage Done
  Gnome/			@ 18%
    developer-libs/		@ 83%
    desktop/			@ 50%
    fifth-toe/			@  5%
    office/			@  0%
    extras/			@  5%

We always need to mimic what the motherships have in all our projects
since it would be much easier to upload and keep current.