Re: Translation projects' status ?(nadims very angry)

> + Gnome-2.6 status notes approx 18% is translated ONLY
>     http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.6/index.html
>   Arafat did you upload your 2.6 translations ?
>   Arafat why is our CVS tree lacking hierarchy/modules that they list ?
>   ie. compare --
>     http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.6/ar/index.html
>     http://www.arabeyes.org/misc/gnome_status_bar.html
>   I think we are not mirroring their hierarchy and we need to be.

first answer to firat Q ;) would be this link:

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.6/ar/index.html

About your second question well I can code a little bit in Basic and
Logo ;) so if I can write a new script with one of these languages then
no problem!

yours
Arafat