Now it's OK

Hi,
I´ve just used CVS anonymously and it worked. Now, I would like to begin on
any project: I prefer it relative to KDE. Just assign to me, please, any
task you think it's urgent.

Also, I hope to get a complete CVS account, in order to make the necessary
commits, if it is possible, please.

I also want to ask these questions:
- I did the checkout of some of /translate/ directory via CVS with anoncvs
account; does it mean that if I have a complete CVS account I will checkout
again all the repository or do I have just to update the repository with the
new qnd COMPLETE CVS account?
- Where can I get a TREE of all your CVS directory?
- the directories which appears to anoncvs are they the same as the one
appearing to registered members with complete CVS accounts?

Hafid
-----