Re: Now it's OK

On Saturday 30 August 2003 19:03, hafid71 at gawab dot com wrote:
> Hi,
> I´ve just used CVS anonymously and it worked. Now, I would like to begin on
> any project: I prefer it relative to KDE. Just assign to me, please, any
> task you think it's urgent.

A small note, when you checked in using anonymous you got the files.
Pay attention when you try to commit with a real account, you might
be using anonymous to commit which won't work. anonymous user
will be hard coded. Check your CVS directory for the user name in
use.

Regards,
--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan (http://webhost.fasttelco.com/asr)