Re: French and Spanish wordlist

On Saturday 30 August 2003 13:41, you wrote:
> Even if the project is not completed, I think, finally, you'll feel you've
> done what you had to do and if things go wrong it is because people "who
> suggest projects", unfortunately, talk more than make concrete efforts.
> Unfortunately, it's a general attitude in Arab World. Be sure, it won't be
> your fault and I'm sur, I'm not one of those.

Thats good to hear & congratulations on your spirit. If I were you, I would
fetch a French/English dictionary (your best best would be www.freedict.org)
Grab the the file, make smaller files of words depending on start letter of
a word and start hacking. The other advantge of a co-worker is second
opinion. Sometimes 2 thinkers are much better than one.

I am not sure if our wordlist is any good for your work or a good starting
point for your dictionary since it is English/Arabic.

Regards,
--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan (http://webhost.fasttelco.com/asr)