Re: French and Spanish wordlist

On Friday 29 August 2003 23:41, hafid71 at gawab dot com wrote:
> Hi,
> I saw that your wordlist project concerns the language pair English-Arabic
> and it comes to me the idea to propose doing the same with the language
> pairs French-Arabic and Spanish-Arabic. Of course, by proposing this I want
> to say I want to be member of these two "projects" if it occurs to be
> accepted.

I think it is a lovely idea. Just make sure you have some extra hands
to carry the load. With a simple calculation of our English/Arabic wordlist,
we have 88,000 words. If you manage 200 words a day, then you will
need 440 days:) I am a big fan of dictionary work, go for it.
--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan (http://webhost.fasttelco.com/asr)