French and Spanish wordlist

Hi,
I saw that your wordlist project concerns the language pair English-Arabic
and it comes to me the idea to propose doing the same with the language
pairs French-Arabic and Spanish-Arabic. Of course, by proposing this I want
to say I want to be member of these two "projects" if it occurs to be
accepted.
My argument when proposing these two projects is that I think that it'll be
greatly applauded by people having French-Arabic and Spanish-Arabic cultural
background, mainly in the Maghreb, except Libya.
Then, arabeyes won't be considered anymore as a website for only Middle-East
people as it focuses on English-Arabic.

Regards
Hafid
-----