Re: Distro Localization

--- Mohammed Gamal <f2c2001 at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> I've already been working on the Mandrake arabization
> project since about two years ago (and it seems I'm
> the only one actively working on it). I was very glad
> when I saw that Arabeyes is taking distro localization
> seriously. Anyway, I'm just sending this message so
> that you count me in :)

Welcome back :-)  Mohammed, since you've been involved
in both efforts and since we have no idea how MDK does
things (CVS files, etc) is there anything we need to
do or change to ease this process (in your opinion) ?
Would it be worth while to upload MDK's files to
Arabeyes ?  Or is the process sufficient as is.

BTW: if the other MDK members are not active, do please
     look into removing them so that only active participants
     are listed.

> Regarding the current localiztion status of MDK, the
> only file that is in need of translation is the DrakX
> (it has about 200 msgs left), I've not been working on
> the file for a while as there are problems happening
> during the installation when Arabic is selected as a
> default language.

Munzir, as has been posted, would be very interested in
this info and any future status changes as it will affect
directly his MDK distro inclusion list.

> Anyway, way to go guys and don't froget I'm ready for
> for help :)

The best way to do that is to communicate and be available.
Don't disappear on us again :-)