Distro Localization

Salam everyone,
I've already been working on the Mandrake arabization
project since about two years ago (and it seems I'm
the only one actively working on it). I was very glad
when I saw that Arabeyes is taking distro localization
seriously. Anyway, I'm just sending this message so
that you count me in :)

Regarding the current localiztion status of MDK, the
only file that is in need of translation is the DrakX
(it has about 200 msgs left), I've not been working on
the file for a while as there are problems happening
during the installation when Arabic is selected as a
default language.

Anyway, way to go guys and don't froget I'm ready for
for help :)

=====
Mohammed Gamal
Member of "ArabEyes", Unix/Linux Arabization Project
GUI & documentation translator
http://www.arabeyes.org