Re: Distro Localization

Salaam Mr. Gamal, The Machine (TM)
God bless you and all the team for the good work you are doing.

On Monday 25 August 2003 9:07 pm, Mohammed Gamal wrote:
> Salam everyone,
> I've already been working on the Mandrake arabization
> project since about two years ago (and it seems I'm
> the only one actively working on it). I was very glad
> when I saw that Arabeyes is taking distro localization
> seriously. Anyway, I'm just sending this message so
> that you count me in :)
Actually you who decide whether you count us in ;)

> Regarding the current localiztion status of MDK, the
> only file that is in need of translation is the DrakX
> (it has about 200 msgs left), I've not been working on
> the file for a while as there are problems happening
> during the installation when Arabic is selected as a
> default language.
But I think this has nothing to do with the translation, isn't it?

I can't yet understand how you manage the translation. It seems as if you no
cooperation in translation occurs. No cvs. No file assignment. You are only
four there. Anyway, thanks for the great work you have done and I need your
suggestions regarding how to coordinate the translation of Mandrake tools so
everyone can share.

> Anyway, way to go guys and don't froget I'm ready for
> for help :)
Never ever can anyone forget you.

--
First law of thermodynamics: "You can't get any more energy out of a system
than you put into it."

Telecommunications Engineer
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS.
New Horizons CLC