Re: joining ARABEYES translation group

On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 05:38:25PM +0100, hafid71 at gawab dot com wrote:
> Hi,
>

> [..]

Slam,

First of all, welcome to Arabeyes ;) I think you would make an excellent
member. Being a contributor to another open source project is actually a
plus.. it means that you are a committed and serious person. These
characteristics seem to be the harder ones to find.

> - making KDE arabized

I'm not sure what you have done there.

> N.B. I subscribed to 'doc' mailing list. I'm posting this message to
> doc at arabeyes dot org . I had a look about your translation projects. I
> registered for a CVS account . I'm reading the file
> "translator-guide-en.pdf". and now I'm hoping to begin translating with nice
> and hard-working people like you :)

You have done exactly what you need to do. If you are ready to go, then
I would suggest you start by translating the koffice/ module
(cvs/translate/kde/koffice). I will setup your CVS account as soon as I
see the first translated file(s) from you.

Regards