joining ARABEYES translation group

Hi,

I had the chance to see some of your efforts in the world of Arabic Linux
and I want to join you translation group in order to participate in your
projects. I'm already (and still) a member of another translation group The
PHP Arabization Team since 6 months ago.
I know maybe you doubt if I can mix between the two projects but I want to
make you sure: I have a lot of free time and I can do both of them and more
if needed. I find a great pleasure working, translating and mainly learning
by practice. I want to be a professional and I'm sure I won't be that
without working hard.
I had the chance to learn these:
- translating on XML files with XMLSpy
- compiling glossaries (still open) on Excel with specific fields in order
to be compliant with databases; the glossary is about computing and internet
and is in four languages: English-Arabic-French-Spanish and has nearly 9.000
entries
- making KDE arabized
- I have a CVS account on php.net wich I use in order to checkout and commit
files
- I now HTML
- I had the chance to learn: English-Arabic-French-Spanish languages
- ....

I hope to get an answer as soon as possible and I really hope will be
positive so I can begin translating early: I think I will begin with KDE
Documentation as it close to what I'm doing now: translating PHP
Documentation.

You can have more information about what is PHP Arabization project and
about what I did in this project via this URL:
> PHP Arabization Forum: (http://www2.php4arab.info/doc.ar.list/)

N.B. I subscribed to 'doc' mailing list. I'm posting this message to
doc at arabeyes dot org . I had a look about your translation projects. I
registered for a CVS account . I'm reading the file
"translator-guide-en.pdf". and now I'm hoping to begin translating with nice
and hard-working people like you :)

Hafid