Wordlist is well done for round-1

I just uploaded the last file of the 26 po files of the dictionary. This
concludes phase-1 of our beloved, first open source dictionary. Many
thanks to Osama & Obeid for their efforts.

I would like to proceed with the 26 files so your kids can get some
meaningful translations. This is how I would like to proceed. Share
your 2cs.

1) City name, person translations are to be unfuzzied.
2) A word that can't be found by 954 dictionaries is to
be omitted (i.e aircrafts)
3) I will start from Z-->A this time so to give a chance for
someone to fix my mistakes.
--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan (http://webhost.fasttelco.com/asr)