Re: Last Wordlist file - T - and Dict server

On Wednesday 27 August 2003 01:04, Mohammed Sameer wrote:

> dict --host localhost eat
> No definitions found for "eat", perhaps you mean:
> arabic:  Eta  Gat  EDT  Eft
> [mohammed at debian mohammed]$
> [mohammed at debian mohammed]$ dict --host dict.arabeyes.org eat
> 1 definition found
>
> From Arabeyes English/Arabic dictionary [arabic]:
>
>   Eat كل
>
> Any idea why my local server isn't working ;)

I use kdict to query my localhost and arabeyes and I received
results for the above word. Perhaps your local copy of the dictionary
is old. Is there a pair of lines for the word "eat" in full_wordlist_E.po?
--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan (http://webhost.fasttelco.com/asr)