Re: KDE rootdir translation

--- Mohammed Gamal <f2c2001 at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> Salam everyone,
> There are only two files to be completed in the
> kdebase directory and I can finish it in the matter of
> a few days. I was asking if any one out there is
> working on the root directory, it's very important and
> has to be completed before any new version is out.

None that we know of - as far as I know you and M.Elzubeir
are the only 2 on KDE (all the others are no-shows).

Feel free to work on any files you deem necessary, do though
mention your plan on this list (in case some finally come to
their senses and reconsider their earlier pledges and begin
to translate).

Salam (and welcome back _again :-)