Re: TODO draft for round-2 "Wordlist"

On Wednesday 13 August 2003 21:48, Munzir Taha Obeid wrote:
> I agree with Nadim. The original purpose of splitting full_wordlist.po into
> smaller files is that some people like me couldn't download and upload it
> properly because of slow internet connection. Other than this even the
> original is not necessarily splitted. Anyway, it's not harmful for me but
> you are free to do whatever you think is right.

I just didn't want a stage where we release the first edition of the
dictionary with words that we are not sure of. I wanted a dictionary
that has self confidence:) hence the proposal to exclude fuzzy. I know
it is extra work and we are short handed already so رأي الجماعة يسود

Regards,
--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan (http://webhost.fasttelco.com/asr)