Re: TODO draft for round-2 "Wordlist"

--- Ahmad Al-rasheedan <asr at baldi dot cc> wrote:
> With 6 po files left from Wordlist, I guess it is time to brainstorm on
> what is round-2 and how we should go about it. My 2c are as follows:
>
> 1) bad_words.po should be bad_words_SOME-LETTER.po

Unless the number of those "bad words" gets really high, it would be
best if 1 person (or maybe a couple) did the checks in series to
gurantee completeness.  I'm simply unsure that we need 26 files to
deal with these words -- alas, as you see fit - let me know.

> 2) Fuzzy words should be extracted from mainstream po files -->
>    bad_words_SOME-LETTER.po.
> 3) Process bad_words files and assign to either mainstream po or
>    /dev/null.
> 4) Light up a cigarette and put on "maintenance mode" hat.

All else (except for the cig :-) sounds good to me.