Re: wordlist script & bad_words

On Wednesday 13 August 2003 21:52, Munzir Taha Obeid wrote:
> I send a mail before but you know better than me where have my mails gone!!

I just received a message that I posted right after the demise of the Roman
empire. Past 2 days were very bad.

> > BTW: I think the illegal words should not be moved to the bad_words file
> > until we know 100% that the words will not be used.  I see a number of
> > words from 'M' in the bad_words file that are legit words.  In short,
> > don't move words back-n-forth until you know 1000% that they are not
> > legal.
>
> I'd be more than happy if you can show me examples!!

IMHO, providing Arabic letters for the name "Hitler" or "Washington" is
not enough. All of us came cross such words. I don't know at which letter
I started to provide 3-4 words in addition to Arabic literals. It prolongs
the process of moving to the next msgid but might as well deal with
it while I can.

Regards,
--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan (http://webhost.fasttelco.com/asr)