Re: cvs outage & Wordlist

--- Ahmad Al-rasheedan <asr at baldi dot cc> wrote:
> Due to the outage, I have 2 pending commits for the files 'Q' & 'P'. I could
> have sworn I saw Nadim's name associated with all the files except the
> file 'J' and some other file.  Now Arabeyes web site is down and not sure
> if I should commit before I hear back that it is safe.

We're unsure why the server is oscillating (on/off/on/off, etc) - but if
you can reach its homepage via http, then you should be able to CVS commit.
My name is associated with the files due to that 1000 words commit - most
files were affected (as per the log) getting 3-7 new terms, etc.

Again, sorry for the headache and inconvenience - inshalla in a week's time
all will be taken care of once-n-for-all.