Re: TODO draft for round-2 "Wordlist"

On Tuesday 12 August 2003 19:51, Nadim Shaikli wrote:

> Unless the number of those "bad words" gets really high,

asr at asr:~/translate/wordlist$ grep fuzzy *.po | wc -l
744..excluding bad words.

We are at the very, we should a clearer picture soon.

> it would be
> best if 1 person (or maybe a couple) did the checks in series to

As for round 2, I will carry on sniffing from  A --> Z unless I ram
someone on the way.

> gurantee completeness.  I'm simply unsure that we need 26 files to
> deal with these words -- alas, as you see fit - let me know.

If it aint broken, don't fix it. From maint. point of view, I feel
comfortable with multiple files to avoid confusion.

Regards,
--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan (http://webhost.fasttelco.com/asr)