Re: what is the translation of "daemon"?

Guys, I'm afraid there's a coordinator here, so as much as your opinions are
welcome, votes are not exactly useful in that sense that a coordinator is
necessary to ensure harmony AND efficiency in work. Currently, the
coordinator in question is Isam. I am not going to speak for him as he's a
big boy who knows how to defend himself, but if everything is going to be
voted about, the efficiency problem you Anas mention will raise itself
everytime again and again. Of course, as volunteers you also have the last
word on things *you* personally translate.
So, to conclude, Isam said the Arabeyes official translation is simple
tranlisteration because it's an acronym if I remember right, so it'll have to
be it.
Salaam

PS:  if anyone can explain me what mutarabes means besides trainee, I'd be
grateful (I can't read Arabic in my mail). Note that I don't understand it
and I would be surprised if there aren't quite a few others who don't, which
means, Isam's choice is one good choice (see the documentation standards).
Easy is the way to go.

Anas TAWILEH a *crit :