KDE Translation, Taking another Round

Salam
	As you saw frmo the CVS log, the KDE Translation files had been updated
yesterday .. and Some files was added to kdebase, and to the root and to
other several directories .. Most of the chages added fuzzy strings, and very
few new ones .. So recaping won't be a hard job .. :-)

	So please let's us concetrate our efforts again in kdebase, and in the root
files to finish them up ..

	I will start with the kdelibs file now .. and I hope to see ALL your efforts
on the KDE to recap fast, and be back finishing kdebase, and root files ..

--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi