Re: gtk20.po translation terms

Hi,
I not back in Stockholm yet (will be there on Monday), but I felt for answering this request:

>1. Modal. (a state of the window)
taTbiqi (might confused with taTbiq/taTbiqat for application/applications!)
>2. destroyed. (when the window is disposed/closed).
>Is it like close, or we can use another term of close
>translation?
Modamar. Close is something else, aghliq or ighlaq (here moghlaq).
>3. widgets.
We got mo3idat and adawat. If we use adawat for tools then mo3idat or 3idat might be usable for widgets! What is the minor of adawat/adat?
>4. Cyrillic.
(might have it in of of my books in Stockholm!)
>5. Inukitut.
What is this?
>6. parent. (like in the sentence: parent window)
Oum (got to use mother here instead of parents!)
Child window/process will use ibn.
>7. Focus padding
mal' morakaz (mal' ends with alif-maqsoura)
>8. Focus line dash pattern
namothaj khat altarkiz almonaqaT.
>9. Extension events
ahdath takmil.
>10. Composite child
ibn mourakab.
>11. Can default
>12. Has default
The word we have chosen for default, iftiraDiah is not usable here. We have to try using another word for default (can't come up with a better one right now)!
>13. Application paintable
aljuz' alqalbel llrasm min altatbiq (kind of tuff to determine where it's use, but try with the paintable part of the application, we will see how wired it sounds in a context!)
>14. viewport
buabat nathar (Still don't like it but ...).
>15. Sort direction the sort indicator should indicate
jihat altartib allati sayou7adidaha moasher altartib.

P.S. Sorry for not adding these to QaMmose, can't enter UTF8-chars from where I am. I don't think it works for me at home either but I haven't experiment with that yet!
--
Jihad Daoud
When you are there, you are definitely not here. If you are not I, and I happened to be here!