Re: Gnome Translation

Salam..
	OK as you will notice I will commit PO files that include fuzzy translations
.. those fuzzy translations are generated by Kbabel ..
for those who does not know Kbabel , it is a KDE program that is part of
kdesdk .. it is designed to serve as a handy tool for translators in varous
projects ..

One of the tools it provide is the Translatin Dictionary .. that creates a DB
for each term in the PO file, and it's matching Translation according to what
is mentioned in the PO file ..
I cn use the Translation dictionary later to make a 'Rough Translation' to
other PO files ..

Now the PO files I commited have alot of fuzzy strings .. please take time to
read through every fuzzy string before removing the fuzzy tag, is most cases
the translation is almost what you need .. not exactly .. so take time to
read the messages, and thier fuzzy match ..

Now why did I make a rough translation .. according to statistics .. rough
translation gave my EXACT MATCH for 7-10% of the file .. that is indeed a
great persentage, as for non-exact math it is around 40-50% .. so there is at
least a little chance that a non-exact translation would help as well..
Anyway .. if the fuzzy string you are reading won't help, we know it won't
hurt...

I will try to make 'rough Translation' to all PO files there .. and remember
that fuzzy messages are NOT done ... :-)

Have a Great day ..

--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi