Gnome Translation

Salam ..
	For those of you who checked out the Gnome file .. you will notice that it
is somehow different .. there is no directories .. and not alot of files ( 53
files) and alot of messages within ( 21326 messages to translate) .. so that
requires more than one person working on the same file at a time ( for
example evolution.pot has about  5917 messages) ..

	Now to have our translation as much usfull as possible I guess that we
should set the priority list .. I am not into the Gnome development .. but I
reviewed the files checked out, and had a look on how do other translation
teams go ..
see it at :
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/unstable/status.shtml

and I suggest the following order of file translation :
gtk20.pot
gnome-core-2.0.pot
gdm.pot
gconf-2.pot
glib20.pot
control-center.pot

I am not sure about the next files yet .. I am sure that as we go the right
path will be clear ..
I will start later today in gtk20.pot from its end up .. if anyone is
interested he/she can start from the up down, or the middle up, what ever ..
the file is too big for both of us :-)

Keep the Great work
--
Yours,