Re: QaMoose

It might be easier to use the unofficial conventions teens use...
Numbers are okay, as long as there's no ambiguity about what we mean.
Tashkeel is:
a for fat7a
o for Damma
i for kasra
aa for fat7a+alef
oo for Damma+waw
ee for kasra+ya2...
There are zillion ways to transcript that have no ambiguity. Sometimes though, in the most common ones we might encounter some.
for example, kaf followed heh might be confused with khaf. In that case a dash will seperate both letters...
My two cents, all in all, I think it's up to the volunteer who does the actual work, as long as it is clear.

Jihad Daoud a *crit :