Re: CVS: translate/kde/kdebase ksplash.po

Salam Everyone,
I think KDE has to be in Latin letters as it is, first
because it's a trademark. Second, That people who will
use KDE won't like it. (From my experience from those
who used Arabic softwar, most of them don't like names
of Apps to change, to be more precise they make fun of
changing the names from Arabic to latin letters. And
remember that our project is for the people to use
Arabic Linux Software that doesn't have the horrible
feel of M$ Arabized software.

Best Regards,
Mohammed

=====
Mohammed Gamal
Member of "ArabEyes", Linux Arabization Team
GUI & documentation translator
http://www.arabeyes.org