Re: take a deep breath [was Re: Thanks to Mohammed Gamal,Desktop.po isdone]

without wanting to go into a semantic debate about languages, what makes
a language is its use. You can stick to proto-semitic instead of Arabic
and say that's our original language... or use something that we will
enrich our language by addition or simple officilization of what is
spoken and but not considered Modern Standard Arabic.

I would use an English interface rather than an Arabic one if the Arabic
one sounds Chinese to me. I have more important things to dedicate my
neurones to than relearning schmilblical computerize that I would'nt use
naturally -i.e. without forcing myself- in daily spoken real life.

IOW, it has to be accessible for anyone. Experts are welcome, if they do
not obfuscate language.