need your help

salam allekom

 due to the leakage of arabic support on linux
 so we r using the microsoft platform for translating
 which I work on for a long time as programmer so I began making
 a program on visual basic for facilitating the translating of PO and
POT files
 I try to make the interface closer to KBabel on Linux but
 works on MS platform , I finished my first stage now it can load files
 for update and save it very easily but only supports the charset
CP1256

 I'm looking now for your help in making it support other charsets
 like ISO-88596 and UTF-8 , if anyone have conversion tables between
these
 charsets please notify me with.

 the program is attached with the mail to know your opinions so that
 I can modify it to most fit our needs.
 and anyone who'd like to participate or who needs the source code to
modify it himself
 please contact me via
 email: amr10 at menanet dot net
 note :
    don't completely rely on this version it's just a trial to have an
idea about it

Yours
Amr El Kashif

This message was sent using Menanet MenaMail.
http://www.menanet.net