Re: Some help in translation

At 11:48 AM 20/09/01 +0100, you wrote:
Salam alaikum all,
I want to have your suggestion in translation for
these words:
Filter & Keyword.

I am using the word filter as it is .. where i came from it is commonly used in arabic speech .. although the word "musfah" can be used as well ..
As for Keyword .. it have more than one meaning for me .. if it is search or query Keyword .. I would use "kalimat al ba7th" , other than that .. I would use it is it falls in the sentence .. it is not a word2word translation .. remember that .. use what sounds familier and not as odd to your ear .. we don't want to have the "Odd Linux" .. we want to have the "Arabic Linux"...

Yours
                Isam

Thanx