WinCVS HOWTO in Arabic

Hi All,
For those who didn't start yet into translation because either you had problems installing the QT3 or because you have problems going online in Linux, you can contribute and help while you are in Windows (Arabic Enabled) ..

here is a HOW-TO introducing the principals of doing this :
http://www.arabeyes.org/papers/wincvs/

it is in UTF-8 .. Windows IE will not auto select UTF-8 ..

I hope that it will help you start now .. If there is any aspects of the CVS process or any process that you think is important and not covered .. please tell us here in this list ..

Gaith .. read the HOWTO .. and prepare your self .. when you are done, send me an email ..

		Yours
			Isam Bayazidi