[kde-ar] How to ?

sallam Allikoum.
In the first, I present me, My name is Djaghlouli Kamel,
Mechanical engineer, I have made a little contribution in the
project of arabic translation of Linux-Mandrake .
Exuse-me also for my poor english, :). I have french as
second language.

I have some questions :

- How to download the POT files. ?
- How to submit the translated file. ?
- How to follow the state of translation, and Who translated
What ?.
- Why we should communicate in English ?

I also suggest also to configure mailman to add [ kde-ar ] to
the object of each message posted on the list

Freely ...

 -
I<amel Djaghlouli

Boîte aux lettres - Caramail - http://www.caramail.com